|Degree code||L-9 Industrial Engineering|
|Venue||Pesaro, Via Petrarca 18|
Graduates in Eco-sustainable industrial engineering have the specific skills to:
– apply mathematical methods to model, analyze and solve engineering problems
– analyze the machines, in relation to their operation, their energy efficiency and the resistance of the related components;
– develop, from a functional, constructive and energetic point of view, the design of components, simple mechanical systems and simple electrical energy distribution systems;
– develop the design of simple electricity distribution systems and simple systems for the production of energy from renewable sources from a functional, constructive and energy point of view;
– choose the materials and technological processes to be used in the manufacturing of components and products;
– manage and use the machinery inside a plant;
– operate independently and work effectively in work groups;
– interface, with technical language properties and knowledge of basic concepts, with specialists from other engineering sectors;
The main employment opportunity is the continuation of studies towards the achievement of a master’s degree, mainly in the classes LM-33 or LM- 30, in the same University or in another Italian university.
Furthermore, graduates will work mainly, but not only, in the fields of energy and industrial engineering and in general in all those sectors that require new ways of facing the design problem and environmental sustainability will be the fulcrum around which the choices will also move. in terms of implementation, performance, cost and marketing. Graduates will therefore find employment in numerous work fields, from the manufacturing industry to that of services, to sectors ranging from production systems, to energy management, to its transport, to energy plants, industries for the production of equipment and machinery. electrical and electronic power systems, for industrial automation and robotics, municipal service companies; public and private entities operating in the energy supply sector; companies producing components for electrical and tHVAC systems; design studies in the energy field; companies and civil and industrial bodies in which the figure of the energy manager is required;
Employment in public administrations or in the free profession is also possible.
Il 14,3 % lavora ad un anno dalla laurea